Loss, no matter when or how changes everything. When it comes to relationships, the shift from together to unexpectedly solo can rattle your foundation. It can also significantly impact your finances. Starting with our guide, we’ll walk you through some of the critical actions you should take if you’ve recently been separated from or lost a loved one.
You may be asking yourself:
- Why don’t I know more about my financial situation?
- How do I make sure I am taking care of myself and those depending on me?
- What if I don’t have enough?
Whether you know all the details about your financial situation or are intimidated by opening your statements, you will get through this. You don’t need to know all the details. It’s okay if your family never spoke about money, or you never needed to know how to manage it. You can take control of your financial future now.
The Unexpectedly Solo Guide will:
- Help you prioritize and implement self-care while navigating your finances
- Provide an overview of what to do during the first year following your separation or loss, and
- Offer resources that can help you gain control of your financial well-being
Please Note:Limitations: The above Client Situations are hypothetical-not involvingactual Rede clients. None of the Client Situations should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience the same or a certain level of results or satisfaction if Rede is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.